AlumiTube @alumitube

Published: August 09, 2026 | @Denmark

Casting a Golden T-Rex Skeleton

Casting a Golden T-Rex Skeleton

1600C° lava vs. 100,000 ORBEEZ! (Will They Explode?)

1600C° lava vs. 100,000 ORBEEZ! (Will They Explode?)

Casting a Gold Ring While Gold Prices Are At Record Highs

Casting a Gold Ring While Gold Prices Are At Record Highs

Metal table video in the Making

Metal table video in the Making

Gobling fire dance

Gobling fire dance

Metal Gobling coming to life

Metal Gobling coming to life

Melting My 100 000 YouTube Creator Awards

Melting My 100 000 YouTube Creator Awards

I Am Melting My 1 Mil  Playbutton

I Am Melting My 1 Mil Playbutton

Melting Down My 1 Million Youtube Reward

Melting Down My 1 Million Youtube Reward

Join the Hunt Scraping Metal for Gold

Join the Hunt Scraping Metal for Gold

Making Survival Axe from Brake Disc and Baseball Bat

Making Survival Axe from Brake Disc and Baseball Bat

Casting Infinity Blade Epic Weapon Build

Casting Infinity Blade Epic Weapon Build

Melting Down Tank Bullet Shell

Melting Down Tank Bullet Shell

Melting some stuff

Melting some stuff

Perfekt Aluminum Pour #coppersmith

Perfekt Aluminum Pour #coppersmith

Turning Aluminum Wire into a Usable Metal Hammer

Turning Aluminum Wire into a Usable Metal Hammer

Lead Recycling: How to Melt Down Your Old Lead

Lead Recycling: How to Melt Down Your Old Lead

From Trumpet to Treasure: Melting Down Brass for Something New

From Trumpet to Treasure: Melting Down Brass for Something New

Turning Copper Wire into a Usable Metal Hammer

Turning Copper Wire into a Usable Metal Hammer

Red Hot Ball vs Orbeez #experiment

Red Hot Ball vs Orbeez #experiment

Copper Brick Hammer Made from Copper Wire

Copper Brick Hammer Made from Copper Wire

Metal Foundry at Home: Casting a BRASS Predator Mask

Metal Foundry at Home: Casting a BRASS Predator Mask

Making Bronze MAZE with with bolt threads - Can you solve it?

Making Bronze MAZE with with bolt threads - Can you solve it?

This Video Will Change How You See Epoxy. I Guarantee.

This Video Will Change How You See Epoxy. I Guarantee.

Im Melting Lava Rocks, To Try Out The  Real Lava Viral Videos

Im Melting Lava Rocks, To Try Out The Real Lava Viral Videos

Squid Game: Banned Bronze Mask Revealed!

Squid Game: Banned Bronze Mask Revealed!

I Made The Internet's Most Popular Blade

I Made The Internet's Most Popular Blade

This Metal Casting Video is NOT for the Faint of Heart!

This Metal Casting Video is NOT for the Faint of Heart!

They Said It Couldn't Be Done... But I Made the SHARPEST Katana EVER!

They Said It Couldn't Be Done... But I Made the SHARPEST Katana EVER!

This Video Will Transform Your Perception of Metal. I Assure You.

This Video Will Transform Your Perception of Metal. I Assure You.

This Video Will Change How You See Metal. I Guarantee.

This Video Will Change How You See Metal. I Guarantee.

I Made King Tuts Sword - Egyptian Bronze age Khopesh

I Made King Tuts Sword - Egyptian Bronze age Khopesh

I Made Scrap Metal Come to Life

I Made Scrap Metal Come to Life

I Made a Harry Potter Sword

I Made a Harry Potter Sword

Aluminum Power Cable to Solid Sledge Hammer

Aluminum Power Cable to Solid Sledge Hammer

Casting Shadowmourne Axe From World of Warcraft

Casting Shadowmourne Axe From World of Warcraft

I Made Sword with Laser! ATEZR L2 36W LASER ENGRAVER

I Made Sword with Laser! ATEZR L2 36W LASER ENGRAVER

Making Sly´s Cane (Sly Cooper Series)

Making Sly´s Cane (Sly Cooper Series)

Pouring motel metal in a seashell

Pouring motel metal in a seashell

Metal casting Aluminum at home

Metal casting Aluminum at home

WoW Sword Resin Skull Tutorial

WoW Sword Resin Skull Tutorial

Lead Melting 4 Times Faster

Lead Melting 4 Times Faster

Casting World of Warcraft Sword

Casting World of Warcraft Sword

Skull From Frostmourne Getting ready For Resin Eyes

Skull From Frostmourne Getting ready For Resin Eyes

Cutting up old Bullet shell from Tank

Cutting up old Bullet shell from Tank

DIY Eddy's Guitar from Stranger Things

DIY Eddy's Guitar from Stranger Things

DIY Viserys Mask from House of Dragons

DIY Viserys Mask from House of Dragons

Star wars Knife making cosplay

Star wars Knife making cosplay

Brass Predator Mask: Handcrafted Metal Art

Brass Predator Mask: Handcrafted Metal Art

Create a Predator Mask from Bullet Shells - DIY Casting Tutorial

Create a Predator Mask from Bullet Shells - DIY Casting Tutorial

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@alumitube.



#motosdepraiagrande #cloudyhd #biologynotes3 #blogspot


Popular blog post More »


Comments