DankPods - @DankPods

Published: August 05, 2026 | @Australia

The First Portable Games Were Awful

The First Portable Games Were Awful

Absurd Speakers of Ridiculous Proportions

Absurd Speakers of Ridiculous Proportions

I was so hyped for the Steam Machine.

I was so hyped for the Steam Machine.

I'm sorry to everyone for making this video.

I'm sorry to everyone for making this video.

The Samsung Galaxy... Windows Phone??

The Samsung Galaxy... Windows Phone??

This amplifier is terrifying.

This amplifier is terrifying.

I was finally scammed on AliExpress 🕊️

I was finally scammed on AliExpress 🕊️

When Samsung became a tech GOD.

When Samsung became a tech GOD.

Shortening my life - Canadian style 🇨đŸ‡ĻđŸĻĢ

Shortening my life - Canadian style 🇨đŸ‡ĻđŸĻĢ

The Headphones Everyone Needs To Own

The Headphones Everyone Needs To Own

The 2026 Cashies Spectacular 🌏

The 2026 Cashies Spectacular 🌏

The Sad Speaker Showdown

The Sad Speaker Showdown

They actually cloned the Samsung Beans!

They actually cloned the Samsung Beans!

The 2026 Nugget Technology Lucky Dip 🕊️

The 2026 Nugget Technology Lucky Dip 🕊️

The Worst Bootleg AirPods I've Ever Seen.

The Worst Bootleg AirPods I've Ever Seen.

These controllers should be illegal.

These controllers should be illegal.

Behold, the 17

Behold, the 17" MacBook Pro.

The 320 Ohm Dirtybuds 👀

The 320 Ohm Dirtybuds 👀

YouTube AI tries to create my content.

YouTube AI tries to create my content.

The Omnisphere MP3 Music System.

The Omnisphere MP3 Music System.

The future of the DankPods channel.

The future of the DankPods channel.

Apple, you can keep your MacBook Neo.

Apple, you can keep your MacBook Neo.

The Great Australian Snacking Disaster.

The Great Australian Snacking Disaster.

The $1

The $1 "4K" Digital Camera 👀

💩 Tech That Let Me Down - Slop Edition 💩

💩 Tech That Let Me Down - Slop Edition 💩

The 2026 Linux Summer Games ☀️

The 2026 Linux Summer Games ☀️

The Final Cashies Adventure*. (*of 2025)

The Final Cashies Adventure*. (*of 2025)

The Temu / Aliexpress Trash Xmas Special

The Temu / Aliexpress Trash Xmas Special

Alright I admit it, I'm a Meze stooge.

Alright I admit it, I'm a Meze stooge.

The Nugget Technology Lucky Dip 🌞

The Nugget Technology Lucky Dip 🌞

A Nightmare Fuelled Tech Abomination.

A Nightmare Fuelled Tech Abomination.

These robots will consume us all.

These robots will consume us all.

The Worlds Most Popular Headphones.

The Worlds Most Popular Headphones.

What a disgusting product category.

What a disgusting product category.

I made my own PS5.

I made my own PS5.

I searched for YEARS to find this treasure...

I searched for YEARS to find this treasure...

The Deplorable Bootleg iPhone.

The Deplorable Bootleg iPhone.

The $10

The $10 "Smart Glasses".

Awful Technology I Never Asked For.

Awful Technology I Never Asked For.

C'mon, there's no way these actually work.

C'mon, there's no way these actually work.

The Father Of All Portable Music.

The Father Of All Portable Music.

The $9.99 Temu Smart Watch.

The $9.99 Temu Smart Watch.

The Nugget Lucky Dip - Aug 2025

The Nugget Lucky Dip - Aug 2025

The iFlops iPod Monkey.

The iFlops iPod Monkey.

The award for worst product name goes to: 🏆

The award for worst product name goes to: 🏆

Smashing Yu-Gi-Oh! on the Juice Box 👌🧃

Smashing Yu-Gi-Oh! on the Juice Box 👌🧃

iPod Accessories that actually don't suck.

iPod Accessories that actually don't suck.

This is the original

This is the original "Smart Phone".

The Nugget Lucky Dip - July 2025 Edition

The Nugget Lucky Dip - July 2025 Edition

The first ever Android phone.

The first ever Android phone.

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@DankPods.


Popular blog post More »


Comments