Haru is Japanese @Haru_is_japanese

Published: August 05, 2026 | @Japan

My $900/month Tokyo Apartment Tour! πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ First Time Living Alone | Post-Grad Life πŸ€

My $900/month Tokyo Apartment Tour! πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ First Time Living Alone | Post-Grad Life πŸ€

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Graduation day → Moving away from home to Tokyo alone at 23 πŸŒΈπŸ—Ό

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Graduation day → Moving away from home to Tokyo alone at 23 πŸŒΈπŸ—Ό

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Last day of school alone→Moving to Tokyo & Starting new life 🌱

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Last day of school alone→Moving to Tokyo & Starting new life 🌱

Another side of Osaka πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Shinsekai town after samurai era, Janjan retro alley, Katsuo-ji temple ⛩️

Another side of Osaka πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Shinsekai town after samurai era, Janjan retro alley, Katsuo-ji temple ⛩️

Another side of Kyoto πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ matcha’s birthplace Uji, Miyama thatched village, Shoju-in temple 🎐

Another side of Kyoto πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ matcha’s birthplace Uji, Miyama thatched village, Shoju-in temple 🎐

Japanese uni student summer vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅☀️ Making cold ramen, watching new anime and self-care 🌱

Japanese uni student summer vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅☀️ Making cold ramen, watching new anime and self-care 🌱

cozy rainy day in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅☔️ Making Taiwan's chicken dish, summer haul & mini DIY, Introvert outing🍧

cozy rainy day in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅☔️ Making Taiwan's chicken dish, summer haul & mini DIY, Introvert outing🍧

How introverted Japanese enjoy vlogging in daily lives πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

How introverted Japanese enjoy vlogging in daily lives πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ My grandma’s death anniversary πŸ’ making Japan's traditional pork soup 🍲

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ My grandma’s death anniversary πŸ’ making Japan's traditional pork soup 🍲

Cozy rainy day in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅☔️ Making Japan's most loved home dish, curry rice & Introvert's outing 🌸

Cozy rainy day in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅☔️ Making Japan's most loved home dish, curry rice & Introvert's outing 🌸

My $1000/M Japanese House Tour!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Typical Japanese Family of 4

My $1000/M Japanese House Tour!! πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Typical Japanese Family of 4

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making Japanese style breakfast, Re-exploring My city 'Kyoto' 🍑

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making Japanese style breakfast, Re-exploring My city 'Kyoto' 🍑

[Vlog] I’m a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I finally got a job offer & will work in Tokyo next year!

[Vlog] I’m a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I finally got a job offer & will work in Tokyo next year!

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Morning routine before school, Japan's simple breakfast 🍚 family BBQ πŸ–

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Morning routine before school, Japan's simple breakfast 🍚 family BBQ πŸ–

[Vlog] How I enjoy being alone after school in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ (alone ≠ lonely) | My Daily Small Happiness

[Vlog] How I enjoy being alone after school in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ (alone ≠ lonely) | My Daily Small Happiness

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I made lunch & played with my cat | Explore cherry blossoms in Kyoto 🌸

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I made lunch & played with my cat | Explore cherry blossoms in Kyoto 🌸

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making dinner after school | How I enjoy my alone time in Japan 🌱

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making dinner after school | How I enjoy my alone time in Japan 🌱

2 Days Trip to Ghibli Park πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | Complete Tour of 5 Areas! | Ghibli Park Haul | Japan VLOG

2 Days Trip to Ghibli Park πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | Complete Tour of 5 Areas! | Ghibli Park Haul | Japan VLOG

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Japan’s hard job hunting, making 3 color soboro bowl for lunch πŸ™

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Japan’s hard job hunting, making 3 color soboro bowl for lunch πŸ™

Japanese Holiday Vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making Homemade Sushi 🍣 Hugest Gachapon Store & Shopping Adventure! ⛩️

Japanese Holiday Vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making Homemade Sushi 🍣 Hugest Gachapon Store & Shopping Adventure! ⛩️

[Vlog] I'm a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I had no friends there but spoke to my classmate

[Vlog] I'm a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I had no friends there but spoke to my classmate

Day in the life of a Japanese uni student is really like... (peaceful day off ver)

Day in the life of a Japanese uni student is really like... (peaceful day off ver)

Life of a Japanese Family | Spending New Year's Eve & Day in the Traditional Way

Life of a Japanese Family | Spending New Year's Eve & Day in the Traditional Way

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I spent christmas alone but it was so fulfilling πŸŽ„ Ghibli Store, Ramen

Japanese uni student vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I spent christmas alone but it was so fulfilling πŸŽ„ Ghibli Store, Ramen

Autumn Kyoto 🍁 How Local Japanese explore Kyoto without the crowds πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Secret 2 days itinerary | VLOG

Autumn Kyoto 🍁 How Local Japanese explore Kyoto without the crowds πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Secret 2 days itinerary | VLOG

[Vlog] I turned 22 alone in Japan under the peaceful autumn leaves πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ homemade yakisoba, cozy cafe 🍁

[Vlog] I turned 22 alone in Japan under the peaceful autumn leaves πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ homemade yakisoba, cozy cafe 🍁

[Vlog] I'm a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I have no friends there but have a peaceful holiday 🌱

[Vlog] I'm a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I have no friends there but have a peaceful holiday 🌱

[Vlog] I'm a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I have no friends but have a peaceful life 🌱

[Vlog] I'm a Japanese uni student πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I have no friends but have a peaceful life 🌱

Japanese Daily Life πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Homemade Omelet Rice, Drinking at Izakaya! | Peaceful day with autumn breezeπŸ‚

Japanese Daily Life πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Homemade Omelet Rice, Drinking at Izakaya! | Peaceful day with autumn breezeπŸ‚

Japanese Daily Life πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making homemade sukiyaki, relaxing time in bathtub! | Mental self-care day🌱

Japanese Daily Life πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ Making homemade sukiyaki, relaxing time in bathtub! | Mental self-care day🌱

A Day in the Life of a Japanese Man πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I traveled alone to see Mt.Fuji by car!!

A Day in the Life of a Japanese Man πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ I traveled alone to see Mt.Fuji by car!!

Japanese Holiday Vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | Making Homemade Ramen 🍜 Bike Shopping Adventure! 🚲

Japanese Holiday Vlog πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | Making Homemade Ramen 🍜 Bike Shopping Adventure! 🚲

Daily life of Japanese family πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | I enjoyed eating ramen 🍜 Obon event with my family!

Daily life of Japanese family πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | I enjoyed eating ramen 🍜 Obon event with my family!

Japanese Holiday Routine πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | watch Anime, Japanese-style breakfast, grandpa's house

Japanese Holiday Routine πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ | watch Anime, Japanese-style breakfast, grandpa's house

Shojuin Temple Kyoto #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Shojuin Temple Kyoto #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Retro Kyoto #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Retro Kyoto #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Kyoto everyday life.  #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Kyoto everyday life. #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Kyoto traditional culture #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Kyoto traditional culture #japaneselife #everydayjapan #japaneselife #japaneseculture

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@Haru_is_japanese.


Popular blog post More »


Comments