HAYATAKU はやたく @hayataku5348

Published: August 06, 2026 | @Japan

Regain Cappuccino’s energy!#asmr

Regain Cappuccino’s energy!#asmr

Getting hurt by pudding

Getting hurt by pudding

I’ll brush your fangs for you

I’ll brush your fangs for you

charge one's iPhone in a special way#asmr

charge one's iPhone in a special way#asmr

steal a cardboard smartphone

steal a cardboard smartphone

drill a hole in the wall!#asmr

drill a hole in the wall!#asmr

break a cardboard glass

break a cardboard glass

My head pops out when I open the door!@t@takeshitaparadise

My head pops out when I open the door!@t@takeshitaparadise

toothbrush that shines when polished@t@takeshitaparadise

toothbrush that shines when polished@t@takeshitaparadise

A hero who protects your iPhone from cracking!@takeshitaparadise

A hero who protects your iPhone from cracking!@takeshitaparadise

HAYATAKU Funny Videos - Hayataku BestCompilation1

HAYATAKU Funny Videos - Hayataku BestCompilation1

forget how to pour a drink!

forget how to pour a drink!

of an animal, to shop

of an animal, to shop

Fix your phone with ramen

Fix your phone with ramen

Split a watermelon in half

Split a watermelon in half

I have made a serious mistake.

I have made a serious mistake.

Let's lock the ghost in the tunnel!

Let's lock the ghost in the tunnel!

a lucky door and an unhappy door

a lucky door and an unhappy door

wash the dishes clean

wash the dishes clean

poisoned ramen

poisoned ramen

break a cardboard necklace

break a cardboard necklace

I made the biggest mistake!#asmr

I made the biggest mistake!#asmr

If you open the cardboard door, you'll get a present!#asmr

If you open the cardboard door, you'll get a present!#asmr

Even animals love toys!

Even animals love toys!

with one's mouth full of flour

with one's mouth full of flour

use broken dishes!

use broken dishes!

help a cardboard animal!

help a cardboard animal!

#ohiruneart#Kawaiimamafestival#mmaj_jakarta_2026#MerahMerahAnimeJapan#MerahMerahAnimeJapan2026

#ohiruneart#Kawaiimamafestival#mmaj_jakarta_2026#MerahMerahAnimeJapan#MerahMerahAnimeJapan2026

wash the cardboard dishes clean!

wash the cardboard dishes clean!

be eaten by cardboard sharks!

be eaten by cardboard sharks!

a cardboard boy scolded by his mother

a cardboard boy scolded by his mother

Refine yourself with cardboard meringue!#asmr

Refine yourself with cardboard meringue!#asmr

I made a mistake!#cardboard

I made a mistake!#cardboard

HAYATAKU Funny Best Shorts Videos

HAYATAKU Funny Best Shorts Videos

Open the cardboard door!#asmr

Open the cardboard door!#asmr

build a sand tower

build a sand tower

Cardboard knife stuck in my arm!#funny

Cardboard knife stuck in my arm!#funny

I can't scoop up the cardboard soup!#asmr

I can't scoop up the cardboard soup!#asmr

cut a snake's belly!

cut a snake's belly!

get hurt by a cardboard light bulb!

get hurt by a cardboard light bulb!

A lizard rode on my shoulder!#asmr

A lizard rode on my shoulder!#asmr

I can't charge my cardboard phone!#funny #shorts

I can't charge my cardboard phone!#funny #shorts

My nails are too long to eat!#asmr

My nails are too long to eat!#asmr

mother who keeps washing cardboard dishes!

mother who keeps washing cardboard dishes!

Cardboard accessories break down!#asmr

Cardboard accessories break down!#asmr

special present for one's mother!

special present for one's mother!

the door of heaven and hell!

the door of heaven and hell!

Do you prefer cardboard for cookies?#asmr

Do you prefer cardboard for cookies?#asmr

accidentally cut!!

accidentally cut!!

spill a bucket of cardboard

spill a bucket of cardboard

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@hayataku5348.



#komikdahsyat #jeu-en-ligne-gratuit #fam48inafiles03


Popular blog post More »


Comments