How To Dad - @HowToDad

Published: August 05, 2026 | @New Zealand

This is hard

This is hard

20 days of DIY - the progress so far…. #diy

20 days of DIY - the progress so far…. #diy

Day 21 of trying to impress my wife…

Day 21 of trying to impress my wife…

This didn’t go to plan 🀦🏽‍♂️

This didn’t go to plan 🀦🏽‍♂️

So annoying 🀬

So annoying 🀬

Happy wife happy life? 🀷🏽‍♂️ #day19

Happy wife happy life? 🀷🏽‍♂️ #day19

Is this a thing? 🀷🏽‍♂️

Is this a thing? 🀷🏽‍♂️

Ryan Fox on the 18th…. #golf #ryanfox

Ryan Fox on the 18th…. #golf #ryanfox

We’re back to square one 🀦🏽‍♂️

We’re back to square one 🀦🏽‍♂️

Can it be done by the end of the year?

Can it be done by the end of the year?

Dear haters...

Dear haters...

17 July 2026

17 July 2026

This invention is genius πŸ’ͺ🏼 #diy #day16

This invention is genius πŸ’ͺ🏼 #diy #day16

Instagram vs Reality πŸ˜… #parentlife

Instagram vs Reality πŸ˜… #parentlife

Tree tap! #day15

Tree tap! #day15

10 year anniversary for this nugget of wisdom - enjoy

10 year anniversary for this nugget of wisdom - enjoy

This was hard πŸ₯΅

This was hard πŸ₯΅

I should have listened to my wife …😬 #day13

I should have listened to my wife …😬 #day13

Please look away πŸ‘€  l

Please look away πŸ‘€ l

A message to my haters πŸ‘€

A message to my haters πŸ‘€

I almost died 🀯

I almost died 🀯

Can we stop defending this!? 🀬

Can we stop defending this!? 🀬

It’s finally ready to share…. 🀯

It’s finally ready to share…. 🀯

Happy little accidents 😳 #day10 #diy

Happy little accidents 😳 #day10 #diy

Who can relate πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♂️

Who can relate πŸ™‹πŸ½‍♂️

Addressing the hate

Addressing the hate

We have a problem πŸ‘€

We have a problem πŸ‘€

I have a problem…

I have a problem…

Sorry, what you were saying? πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Sorry, what you were saying? πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I found a tomb πŸ‘€

I found a tomb πŸ‘€

Day 6 - pressure washing

Day 6 - pressure washing

Will this keep them off? πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…

Will this keep them off? πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…

Same again tomorrow?

Same again tomorrow?

11 June 2026

11 June 2026

DAY 4 of trying to finish my unfinished DIY projects πŸ‘€

DAY 4 of trying to finish my unfinished DIY projects πŸ‘€

Pretty simple really 🀷🏽‍♂️

Pretty simple really 🀷🏽‍♂️

DAY 3 πŸ‘€

DAY 3 πŸ‘€

Answering the people πŸ‘πŸΌ

Answering the people πŸ‘πŸΌ

Couldn’t believe it 🀯 #rugby #timpayne #shorts

Couldn’t believe it 🀯 #rugby #timpayne #shorts

Day 2 of trying to finish D.I.Y projects I promised my wife I’d finish…

Day 2 of trying to finish D.I.Y projects I promised my wife I’d finish…

Day 1 πŸ‘€

Day 1 πŸ‘€

These kiwi kids have something to say…

These kiwi kids have something to say…

Can’t believe they even let me on 🀯 #teamnewzealand #americascup #newzealand #athlete

Can’t believe they even let me on 🀯 #teamnewzealand #americascup #newzealand #athlete

Testing out a new caddy / wife πŸ˜…

Testing out a new caddy / wife πŸ˜…

Wait for it πŸ‘€

Wait for it πŸ‘€

How to deal with gas thieves πŸ‘€

How to deal with gas thieves πŸ‘€

Some hard news to share.

Some hard news to share.

Wait til the end haters 😏 #dadlifestuff

Wait til the end haters 😏 #dadlifestuff

One of life’s hardest challenges πŸ₯Ί

One of life’s hardest challenges πŸ₯Ί

Do you have these where you’re from? #newzealand #feijoa

Do you have these where you’re from? #newzealand #feijoa

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@HowToDad.


Popular blog post More »


Comments