Isabell afro @isabellaafro

Published: August 09, 2026 | @Denmark

This is the results! ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

This is the results! ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Not number 5 😭 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Not number 5 😭 @jaymondy. #shorts

Is Morocco your favourite jersey? πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Is Morocco your favourite jersey? πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray you fall again πŸ˜‚ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray you fall again πŸ˜‚ @jaymondy. #shorts

He didn’t catch me 😭 @jaymondy.  #shorts

He didn’t catch me 😭 @jaymondy. #shorts

Can you handle it Ray? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Can you handle it Ray? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Have you seen the results? ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Have you seen the results? ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

I’m covered in powder 😭 @jaymondy.  #shorts

I’m covered in powder 😭 @jaymondy. #shorts

Do you need a new phone Ray? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Do you need a new phone Ray? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

I was flexing Ray 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

I was flexing Ray 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Not the smell 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Not the smell 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

That’s a lot of flowers πŸ˜‚ @jaymondy.  #shorts

That’s a lot of flowers πŸ˜‚ @jaymondy. #shorts

It was already dry 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

It was already dry 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

I thought Ray would not laugh πŸ˜‚ @jaymondy.  #shorts

I thought Ray would not laugh πŸ˜‚ @jaymondy. #shorts

Who’s the most accurate? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Who’s the most accurate? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Comment for the results!! ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Comment for the results!! ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray why did you switch? 😭 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray why did you switch? 😭 @jaymondy. #shorts

How about you? What’s your favourite? ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

How about you? What’s your favourite? ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

This is for your own good Ray 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

This is for your own good Ray 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray got some moves 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray got some moves 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray don’t be annoyed 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray don’t be annoyed 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Listen to me Ray! 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Listen to me Ray! 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray didn’t sleep 😳 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray didn’t sleep 😳 @jaymondy. #shorts

I didn’t move Ray 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

I didn’t move Ray 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Who has the best picks? πŸ€” @jaymondy.  #shorts

Who has the best picks? πŸ€” @jaymondy. #shorts

Afro’s are amazing ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Afro’s are amazing ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray doesn’t even get wet 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray doesn’t even get wet 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray is running late 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray is running late 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Who thinks this is easy? πŸ€”☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Who thinks this is easy? πŸ€”☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Just showing off my muscles 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Just showing off my muscles 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Does Portugal has the best kit? πŸ€”πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή #worldcup #worldcup2026

Does Portugal has the best kit? πŸ€”πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Ή #worldcup #worldcup2026

Why are you happy Ray? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Why are you happy Ray? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

What are you waiting for, Ray? πŸ€£πŸ’ @jaymondy.  #shorts

What are you waiting for, Ray? πŸ€£πŸ’ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray’s reaction got me screaming 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray’s reaction got me screaming 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray is having fun 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray is having fun 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Did you see the trick? πŸ€” @jaymondy.  #shorts

Did you see the trick? πŸ€” @jaymondy. #shorts

Not Mom covering Dad’s eyes 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Not Mom covering Dad’s eyes 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Who wants to see the results? ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Who wants to see the results? ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray are you okay? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray are you okay? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Comment the best kit! ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Comment the best kit! ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray, is your back okay? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray, is your back okay? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Sorry Ray, wrong way 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Sorry Ray, wrong way 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray stop eating powder 😭 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray stop eating powder 😭 @jaymondy. #shorts

Should Ray buy a new phone? πŸ€”πŸ€£ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Should Ray buy a new phone? πŸ€”πŸ€£ @jaymondy. #shorts

Who loves afro? ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

Who loves afro? ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Who can do this? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Who can do this? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

I want that ice cream Ray 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

I want that ice cream Ray 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

This is how I motivate Ray ☺️ @jaymondy.  #shorts

This is how I motivate Ray ☺️ @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray don’t wear heels ever again 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray don’t wear heels ever again 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Ray are you okay? 🀣 @jaymondy.  #shorts

Ray are you okay? 🀣 @jaymondy. #shorts

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@isabellaafro.



#forumoe #librosdederechoenpdfgratis #newsgamecrypto #blogspot


Popular blog post More »


Comments