Jay Rox @jayroxmusic

Published: August 11, 2026 | @Zambia

Jay Rox Feat Way Dee - Let's Have It (Finish) (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox Feat Way Dee - Let's Have It (Finish) (Official Music Video)

Jay

Jay

Jay Rox Feat Stevo Rap Guru - So Lsk Part 2 (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox Feat Stevo Rap Guru - So Lsk Part 2 (Official Music Video)

Weekend nikupeleke hello jua!! #music #swahili #dancehall #helpmemakethismakesense #musicartist

Weekend nikupeleke hello jua!! #music #swahili #dancehall #helpmemakethismakesense #musicartist

New music out everywhere.

New music out everywhere.

Ehhnnhaa (feat. Xaven)

Ehhnnhaa (feat. Xaven)

Finally

Finally

African Parents And Saying I Love You To Their Sons

African Parents And Saying I Love You To Their Sons

What Happens Before The Art With Slapdee (Draft One)

What Happens Before The Art With Slapdee (Draft One)

Jay Rox - Winter (Official Visualizer)

Jay Rox - Winter (Official Visualizer)

Reason why I recorded the album I’m dropping on the 27th of November 2025 at home.

Reason why I recorded the album I’m dropping on the 27th of November 2025 at home.

Jay Rox Feat T-Low - Shandi (Visualizer)

Jay Rox Feat T-Low - Shandi (Visualizer)

Jay Rox - Bottom Of A Wine Glass (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Bottom Of A Wine Glass (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Mfumu (Amen) Feat Tim (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Mfumu (Amen) Feat Tim (Official Music Video)

MxCarter X Jay Rox Feat Fadhilee Itulya Rody Joh & Mkuzi - Mola Remix (Official Audio)

MxCarter X Jay Rox Feat Fadhilee Itulya Rody Joh & Mkuzi - Mola Remix (Official Audio)

Watch till the end. lol

Watch till the end. lol

My wife got me to try out this challenge and I failed terribly lol. #family #familytime #marriage

My wife got me to try out this challenge and I failed terribly lol. #family #familytime #marriage

Loadshedding has the family over planning lol. #family #familyvlog #familytime #loadshedding

Loadshedding has the family over planning lol. #family #familyvlog #familytime #loadshedding

Jay Rox - Pona Feat Kidman (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Pona Feat Kidman (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Himothy (Official Audio)

Jay Rox - Himothy (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Feat Umusepela Chile - Himothy Part 2 (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Feat Umusepela Chile - Himothy Part 2 (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Feat Umusepela Chile - Himothy Part 2 (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox Feat Umusepela Chile - Himothy Part 2 (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Himothy (Freestyle) (Official Audio)

Jay Rox - Himothy (Freestyle) (Official Audio)

Kalu Vybez Ft. Jay Rox - Mudi Kudi (Official Audio)

Kalu Vybez Ft. Jay Rox - Mudi Kudi (Official Audio)

Brand new Jay Rox - #Waistline out now.

Brand new Jay Rox - #Waistline out now.

Fan love

Fan love

Waistline is now out everywhere. #jayrox #afrobeats

Waistline is now out everywhere. #jayrox #afrobeats

Jay Rox - Waistline (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Waistline (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Ndiye Iliko (Official Music Music)

Jay Rox - Ndiye Iliko (Official Music Music)

Ace Trap - Friends (Official Music Video)

Ace Trap - Friends (Official Music Video)

Ma Shocko - Jay Rox Feat Triple M ( Official Audio )

Ma Shocko - Jay Rox Feat Triple M ( Official Audio )

Jay Rox - Ma Shocko Remix Feat. Triple M (Official Music Video)

Jay Rox - Ma Shocko Remix Feat. Triple M (Official Music Video)

August Turn Album Experience Recap

August Turn Album Experience Recap

August Turn

August Turn

Enigma Concert 2022

Enigma Concert 2022

Jay Rox, Ace Trap & Umusepela Chile - Icibanda (OfficiaL AUDIO)

Jay Rox, Ace Trap & Umusepela Chile - Icibanda (OfficiaL AUDIO)

Jay Rox, Ace Trap & Umusepela Chile - Icibanda (Music Video)

Jay Rox, Ace Trap & Umusepela Chile - Icibanda (Music Video)

Ace Trap - Boys & Girls Featuring Jay Rox (Visualizer)

Ace Trap - Boys & Girls Featuring Jay Rox (Visualizer)

Tune in everyday 19hrs as I share with you how I came up with your favorite songs on #AugustTurn.

Tune in everyday 19hrs as I share with you how I came up with your favorite songs on #AugustTurn.

Tune in everyday 19hrs as I share with you how I came up with your favorite songs on #AugustTurn.

Tune in everyday 19hrs as I share with you how I came up with your favorite songs on #AugustTurn.

RUN TO  AUGUST TURN

RUN TO AUGUST TURN

Jay Rox Ft. Umusepela Chile & Cleo Ice Queen - Chibe (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Umusepela Chile & Cleo Ice Queen - Chibe (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. T Low & Zar The Supreme - Body Work (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. T Low & Zar The Supreme - Body Work (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Nutty O - Done For You (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Nutty O - Done For You (Official Audio)

Jay Rox - Niliche (Official Audio)

Jay Rox - Niliche (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Stamina Shorwebwenzi - Diba (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Stamina Shorwebwenzi - Diba (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. SlapDee & Tommy D - Biggie Bomb (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. SlapDee & Tommy D - Biggie Bomb (Official Audio)

Jay Rox - Off Limits (Official Audio)

Jay Rox - Off Limits (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Stevo - Battle Scars (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Stevo - Battle Scars (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Nutty O & T-Sean - Number One (Official Audio)

Jay Rox Ft. Nutty O & T-Sean - Number One (Official Audio)

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@jayroxmusic.


Popular blog post More »


Comments