Linus Tech Tips @LinusTechTips

Published: August 05, 2026 | @Canada

YouTuber Merch Tier List

YouTuber Merch Tier List

Youtuber Merch Tier List

Youtuber Merch Tier List

First Person to Say Hi Wins NEW Screwdriver

First Person to Say Hi Wins NEW Screwdriver

Does Linux use less RAM?

Does Linux use less RAM?

I Followed ChatGPT’s PC Build Guide (2026)

I Followed ChatGPT’s PC Build Guide (2026)

The Tech House Needs a Workshop…

The Tech House Needs a Workshop…

This Obsoleted Every 3D Printer I Own

This Obsoleted Every 3D Printer I Own

I Could Cry Over the Framework Pro 13

I Could Cry Over the Framework Pro 13

He Thought His Internet was OK... IT'S NOT!

He Thought His Internet was OK... IT'S NOT!

It Took Me 6 Years to Make This

It Took Me 6 Years to Make This

This Took 6 Years to Make

This Took 6 Years to Make

If My Product Fails I Give Away $1,000 - Open Sauce 2026

If My Product Fails I Give Away $1,000 - Open Sauce 2026

When Should You Change Thermal Paste?

When Should You Change Thermal Paste?

Valve Accidentally Made the Best Desktop PC I’ve Ever Used

Valve Accidentally Made the Best Desktop PC I’ve Ever Used

The Best Wii Remote EVER!

The Best Wii Remote EVER!

This Upgrade is Dangerous - AMD $5,000 Ultimate Tech Upgrade

This Upgrade is Dangerous - AMD $5,000 Ultimate Tech Upgrade

True 4k Gaming PC (2026) - Classic LTT Build Guide

True 4k Gaming PC (2026) - Classic LTT Build Guide

It’s Time to Commit to Linux…But which one?

It’s Time to Commit to Linux…But which one?

My biggest Home Theater Upgrade is NOT Expensive

My biggest Home Theater Upgrade is NOT Expensive

Daily Driving the Steam Machine

Daily Driving the Steam Machine

The GOD-KING of TVs - Sony TrueRGB 115”

The GOD-KING of TVs - Sony TrueRGB 115”

$1000 to $4000 Laptop - Snapdragon Edition

$1000 to $4000 Laptop - Snapdragon Edition

How many Tabs with 1.5 TB of RAM? Windows VS. Linux

How many Tabs with 1.5 TB of RAM? Windows VS. Linux

I Needed Some Professional Help - Film Scanning with Brandon Lee

I Needed Some Professional Help - Film Scanning with Brandon Lee

We Got The Trump Phone!

We Got The Trump Phone!

Why Is Everyone Buying This $200 TV?

Why Is Everyone Buying This $200 TV?

I IMMEDIATELY Broke this Hyper-Realistic Gaming Sim

I IMMEDIATELY Broke this Hyper-Realistic Gaming Sim

Swimming Against Man-Made Waves

Swimming Against Man-Made Waves

I Hate These...

I Hate These...

The 1000 FPS Gaming PC

The 1000 FPS Gaming PC

Sony Announces End of Physical Discs

Sony Announces End of Physical Discs

Tech House Cabling Ended Up Being a HARD Choice

Tech House Cabling Ended Up Being a HARD Choice

$1000 vs $5000 Laptop - Snapdragon Edition

$1000 vs $5000 Laptop - Snapdragon Edition

My Wife Needs a New Laptop

My Wife Needs a New Laptop

4 Tech Experts Debate PC Questions!

4 Tech Experts Debate PC Questions!

I Love The Steam Machine More Already - WAN Show June 26, 2026

I Love The Steam Machine More Already - WAN Show June 26, 2026

Racing with Steam Controllers!

Racing with Steam Controllers!

Stretching $5000 dollars to the limit - AMD $5000 Ultimate Tech Upgrade

Stretching $5000 dollars to the limit - AMD $5000 Ultimate Tech Upgrade

3 Things We Got Wrong About The Steam Machine

3 Things We Got Wrong About The Steam Machine

Working a Full Day in a Random Asian Tech Mall

Working a Full Day in a Random Asian Tech Mall

The Steam Machine Killer

The Steam Machine Killer

Building a PC to BEAT the STEAM Machine!

Building a PC to BEAT the STEAM Machine!

Even Valve is Disappointed - Steam Machine Review

Even Valve is Disappointed - Steam Machine Review

Steam Machine Review

Steam Machine Review

How many LTT MCM Arches can hold a PC?

How many LTT MCM Arches can hold a PC?

What Would Linus Save?

What Would Linus Save?

He Built the Fastest Pre-Built PC on the Planet

He Built the Fastest Pre-Built PC on the Planet

Tech Hot Takes at MrBeast YouTuber Legends Event

Tech Hot Takes at MrBeast YouTuber Legends Event

The Xbox News Looks Really Bad - WAN Show June 19, 2026

The Xbox News Looks Really Bad - WAN Show June 19, 2026

USB Colors have meanings?

USB Colors have meanings?

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@LinusTechTips.


Popular blog post More »


Comments