Mighty Car Mods - @mightycarmods

Published: August 05, 2026 | @Australia

ME AND THE HSV SALESMAN

ME AND THE HSV SALESMAN

A Man on a Lowballing Mission

A Man on a Lowballing Mission

Building an Engine for my Monaro

Building an Engine for my Monaro

Someone stole my Monaro Engine

Someone stole my Monaro Engine

This Is The World's Best V8 [FIRST START]

This Is The World's Best V8 [FIRST START]

I Threw My Ford Engine IN THE BIN!

I Threw My Ford Engine IN THE BIN!

The Mira has come so far

The Mira has come so far

What's this Yaris?

What's this Yaris?

Building a Stolen LS Engine

Building a Stolen LS Engine

HOLDEN OR FORD?

HOLDEN OR FORD?

TOOOOO SEXY!

TOOOOO SEXY!

Buying A Modified Car Off Facebook (Without Inspecting It First)

Buying A Modified Car Off Facebook (Without Inspecting It First)

Initial C

Initial C

I just bought the BEST V8 EVER MADE!

I just bought the BEST V8 EVER MADE!

I BLEW UP MY ENGINE

I BLEW UP MY ENGINE

CRAZY bmw WOMAN

CRAZY bmw WOMAN

My NEW Car will be the most powerful EVER

My NEW Car will be the most powerful EVER

We Thought It Would Be Close... We Were Wrong

We Thought It Would Be Close... We Were Wrong

BEST CAR IN THE WORLD

BEST CAR IN THE WORLD

I Bought The Cheapest BMW M140i. Here's What's Wrong With It

I Bought The Cheapest BMW M140i. Here's What's Wrong With It

I Finally Bought One (Yes It's Good)

I Finally Bought One (Yes It's Good)

BYE BYE LAMBORGHINI

BYE BYE LAMBORGHINI

Rebuilding the MIRA Engine for POWER

Rebuilding the MIRA Engine for POWER

BUYING A SUPERCAR WITH MY MUSIC ROYALTY CHEQUE

BUYING A SUPERCAR WITH MY MUSIC ROYALTY CHEQUE

Transforming the CHEAPEST E43 AMG to my DREAM Daily Driver

Transforming the CHEAPEST E43 AMG to my DREAM Daily Driver

WE GOT PULLED OVER

WE GOT PULLED OVER

SS Commodore CHEAP!

SS Commodore CHEAP!

Easy HORSEPOWER GAINS with my Mercedes AMG

Easy HORSEPOWER GAINS with my Mercedes AMG

TWIN TURBO? WHAT?

TWIN TURBO? WHAT?

We Built a STAGE 99 Mini Then Dyno'd It and Raced an AMG

We Built a STAGE 99 Mini Then Dyno'd It and Raced an AMG

WHY WHEEL BOLTS?

WHY WHEEL BOLTS?

Drift cars doing Drift car things

Drift cars doing Drift car things

STEALING THE GTR

STEALING THE GTR

My first time working on a BMW

My first time working on a BMW

How to install a pod filter (IN ONE MINUTE!)

How to install a pod filter (IN ONE MINUTE!)

Honda City Turbo 2 vs Nissan March Superturbo

Honda City Turbo 2 vs Nissan March Superturbo

FULLY HECTIC

FULLY HECTIC

Fixing our Rare Turbo Honda That Never Ran Right

Fixing our Rare Turbo Honda That Never Ran Right

RESTORING THE WORLDS CHEAPEST GT-R [FULL BUILD]

RESTORING THE WORLDS CHEAPEST GT-R [FULL BUILD]

Which Sexspec Car is Best? WILD MODS

Which Sexspec Car is Best? WILD MODS

We found the Original Owner of our V6 Swapped Mitsubishi Lancer 4DMILK

We found the Original Owner of our V6 Swapped Mitsubishi Lancer 4DMILK

$6,000 SexSpec Showdown Race (4DMILK vs 4DMILF)

$6,000 SexSpec Showdown Race (4DMILK vs 4DMILF)

Do a mono!

Do a mono!

NO NEED FOR TYRES

NO NEED FOR TYRES

Buying ANOTHER Sexspec Car off Marketplace (SIGHT UNSEEN)

Buying ANOTHER Sexspec Car off Marketplace (SIGHT UNSEEN)

4DMILF Finale - Original Owner Takes It For A Drive

4DMILF Finale - Original Owner Takes It For A Drive

4DMILF EXPLODES On The Dyno

4DMILF EXPLODES On The Dyno

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY?

Skipping school to build cars...

Skipping school to build cars...

4DMILF SexSpec Interior… IN THE BIN

4DMILF SexSpec Interior… IN THE BIN

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@mightycarmods.


Popular blog post More »


Comments