PewDiePie - @PewDiePie

Published: August 05, 2026 | @Japan

Earthquake by Mount Fuji

Earthquake by Mount Fuji

Meet our newest family member

Meet our newest family member

I tried to make a Manga

I tried to make a Manga

MY trillion $Dollar Project is finally OUT!

MY trillion $Dollar Project is finally OUT!

Ending the vlogs.

Ending the vlogs.

Never been this disappointed..

Never been this disappointed..

Our Old Man Is Getting Old

Our Old Man Is Getting Old

I Fixed YouTube !

I Fixed YouTube !

I Trained My Own AI... It beat ChatGPT

I Trained My Own AI... It beat ChatGPT

Nothing Sweeter Than This Moment

Nothing Sweeter Than This Moment

am I in trouble for this?

am I in trouble for this?

I Spent 24 Hours Drawing at an Anime Studio

I Spent 24 Hours Drawing at an Anime Studio

CLOSING A CHAPTER

CLOSING A CHAPTER

Everything is different..

Everything is different..

STOP. Using AI Right now

STOP. Using AI Right now

Thanks for 15 years

Thanks for 15 years

help, Im going through a midlife crisis...

help, Im going through a midlife crisis...

they said moving to japan was a mistake..

they said moving to japan was a mistake..

Accidentally Built a Nuclear Supercomputer.

Accidentally Built a Nuclear Supercomputer.

Can we make it back home?

Can we make it back home?

The greatest game of GeoGuessr..

The greatest game of GeoGuessr..

This Hit Different This Year… πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

This Hit Different This Year… πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ

I'm DONE with Google

I'm DONE with Google

This Trip Was NOT What We Planned

This Trip Was NOT What We Planned

Presenting my Billion Dollar Plan...

Presenting my Billion Dollar Plan...

Cycle across Japan!

Cycle across Japan!

I installed Linux (so should you)

I installed Linux (so should you)

We bought Land in Japan

We bought Land in Japan

30 Day Dream Challenge.

30 Day Dream Challenge.

We finally decided.

We finally decided.

WHY DID I PLAY THIS?! ((((((So Scary!))))))

WHY DID I PLAY THIS?! ((((((So Scary!))))))

My First Gaming PC Build... (very easy)

My First Gaming PC Build... (very easy)

I SAID I'D NEVER RETURN HERE............

I SAID I'D NEVER RETURN HERE............

I Found My Wife's Meme Folder....

I Found My Wife's Meme Folder....

Our Family is Growing..

Our Family is Growing..

Giving you guys a chance....

Giving you guys a chance....

This Month Was Tough on Us..

This Month Was Tough on Us..

Podcasts have gone too far..

Podcasts have gone too far..

Happy Wheels in 2024 is crazy..

Happy Wheels in 2024 is crazy..

I put on a suit and went to Australia for this

I put on a suit and went to Australia for this

I Drew Every Day for 365 Days..... *it was painful*

I Drew Every Day for 365 Days..... *it was painful*

Setting the record straight about kids!

Setting the record straight about kids!

If you laugh... You're a bad person..

If you laugh... You're a bad person..

Family Adventure: Our Awaji Island Trip

Family Adventure: Our Awaji Island Trip

Bad YouTube Advice

Bad YouTube Advice

The Chinese AI situation is crazy

The Chinese AI situation is crazy

Is Switzerland a real place?

Is Switzerland a real place?

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY CRIMES

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY CRIMES

MAYBE

MAYBE

Boys First Bike ride! *Front Flips*

Boys First Bike ride! *Front Flips*

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@PewDiePie.


Popular blog post More »


Comments