Rob Dahm - @RobDahm

Published: August 05, 2026 | @United States

The 2026 Dodge Charger SPOOLS instantly on our 3D Printed Turbo Manifold

The 2026 Dodge Charger SPOOLS instantly on our 3D Printed Turbo Manifold

Cleetus Should have Bought this Charger instead.

Cleetus Should have Bought this Charger instead.

Dodge GAVE me a 26 AWD Charger to Drag Race. We have different plans…

Dodge GAVE me a 26 AWD Charger to Drag Race. We have different plans…

I raced Pikes Peak with OIL covering my windshield. POV

I raced Pikes Peak with OIL covering my windshield. POV

We didn’t expect to have 1000 HP at Pikes Peak

We didn’t expect to have 1000 HP at Pikes Peak

My 3 Rotor RX-7 TWISTED its chassis!

My 3 Rotor RX-7 TWISTED its chassis!

We Invent the Wildest Turbo for Pikes Peak

We Invent the Wildest Turbo for Pikes Peak

I Bought the Largest 3D Printer and it showed up DESTROYED

I Bought the Largest 3D Printer and it showed up DESTROYED

Can Aluminum Rotors survive BOOST?! 1000 Miles Later…

Can Aluminum Rotors survive BOOST?! 1000 Miles Later…

Turbo 1 Rotor Miata hits the Dyno!

Turbo 1 Rotor Miata hits the Dyno!

The 1 Rotor makes MORE POWER than we anticipated!

The 1 Rotor makes MORE POWER than we anticipated!

I tried Water to Air Intercooler on the 1 Rotor and it SUCKS

I tried Water to Air Intercooler on the 1 Rotor and it SUCKS

I see why Mazda didn’t make a 1 Rotor Miata. First roadtrip FAILED successfully

I see why Mazda didn’t make a 1 Rotor Miata. First roadtrip FAILED successfully

I Accidentally hit 28 PSI in the 1 Rotor Miata

I Accidentally hit 28 PSI in the 1 Rotor Miata

We built a 3 Rotor NA Monster in a WEEK! Aussies schooled me properly

We built a 3 Rotor NA Monster in a WEEK! Aussies schooled me properly

First DRIVE: 1 Rotor Turbo Miata!

First DRIVE: 1 Rotor Turbo Miata!

The Turbo 1 Rotor BRAPS to LIFE!! Sounds insane!

The Turbo 1 Rotor BRAPS to LIFE!! Sounds insane!

The Turbo 1 Rotor Miata build is BACK! Intake and Exhaust Done!

The Turbo 1 Rotor Miata build is BACK! Intake and Exhaust Done!

I DRIVE My IndyCar for the First Time!! Utterly insane

I DRIVE My IndyCar for the First Time!! Utterly insane

Making Hypercar Parts in your Garage starts with 3D Scanning

Making Hypercar Parts in your Garage starts with 3D Scanning

Rob, Where's the 4 Rotor? Its been a LONG Time Coming.

Rob, Where's the 4 Rotor? Its been a LONG Time Coming.

The Ultimate Guide to Build a 15,000 RPM Cosworth V8. Every Secret Uncovered.

The Ultimate Guide to Build a 15,000 RPM Cosworth V8. Every Secret Uncovered.

Ex Cosworth share the SECRETS of my Engine. Way more insane than I expected!

Ex Cosworth share the SECRETS of my Engine. Way more insane than I expected!

We TURBO the IndyCar! The Wildest Setup Ever!

We TURBO the IndyCar! The Wildest Setup Ever!

IndyCar SCREAMS to 13,000 RPM INSTANTLY! Another 2,000 RPM to go!

IndyCar SCREAMS to 13,000 RPM INSTANTLY! Another 2,000 RPM to go!

I Hotwired an IndyCar! My Cosworth XD ROARS To Life!

I Hotwired an IndyCar! My Cosworth XD ROARS To Life!

The Indycar is FINALLY Together! Painful but it almost fires up

The Indycar is FINALLY Together! Painful but it almost fires up

We 3D printed an Aluminum 1 Rotor Turbo Manifold!

We 3D printed an Aluminum 1 Rotor Turbo Manifold!

I Thought I Blew My Engine on Pikes Peak BUT…

I Thought I Blew My Engine on Pikes Peak BUT…

How to Make 5000 HP WITHOUT Intercoolers. Spraying Fuel Everywhere.

How to Make 5000 HP WITHOUT Intercoolers. Spraying Fuel Everywhere.

We Weld the SMALLEST Turbo DIRECTLY to the 1 Rotor!

We Weld the SMALLEST Turbo DIRECTLY to the 1 Rotor!

The 12 Rotor TRIANGLE of Turbos! New Exhaust/Intake Manifolds

The 12 Rotor TRIANGLE of Turbos! New Exhaust/Intake Manifolds

We were FASTER Than MAD MIKE UNTIL…

We were FASTER Than MAD MIKE UNTIL…

This is how Pikes Peak should have gone last year!

This is how Pikes Peak should have gone last year!

Can we BEAT Mad Mike’s time up Pikes Peak? We finally polish the 3 Rotor RX-7!

Can we BEAT Mad Mike’s time up Pikes Peak? We finally polish the 3 Rotor RX-7!

Never OVERHEAT with a 1000HP Rotary ever again! It was so cold I thought it was broken

Never OVERHEAT with a 1000HP Rotary ever again! It was so cold I thought it was broken

Building my 1000 HP Rotary Time Bomb to BREAK Records at Pikes Peak

Building my 1000 HP Rotary Time Bomb to BREAK Records at Pikes Peak

We Build the BILLET Turbo 1 ROTOR! Almost Entirely ALUMINUM

We Build the BILLET Turbo 1 ROTOR! Almost Entirely ALUMINUM

We Found Why the IndyCar Broke 28 Years Ago and FIX  it!

We Found Why the IndyCar Broke 28 Years Ago and FIX it!

THE 12 ROTOR IS IN THE DRAGSTER!

THE 12 ROTOR IS IN THE DRAGSTER!

THE MOST HORSEPOWER I’VE EVER MADE! 12 Rotor Dyno Gets HEATED

THE MOST HORSEPOWER I’VE EVER MADE! 12 Rotor Dyno Gets HEATED

I BOUGHT 20 COSWORTH INDYCAR ENGINES. WORTH MILLIONS (to me)

I BOUGHT 20 COSWORTH INDYCAR ENGINES. WORTH MILLIONS (to me)

We build the Cosworth IndyCar engine. Ready to Rev to 15k… maybe

We build the Cosworth IndyCar engine. Ready to Rev to 15k… maybe

How To SHOVE a Turbo 12 Rotor into a Dragster

How To SHOVE a Turbo 12 Rotor into a Dragster

The 12 ROTOR Hits the Engine DYNO!

The 12 ROTOR Hits the Engine DYNO!

We got BILLET Aluminum Rotors in the 1 Rotor Miata

We got BILLET Aluminum Rotors in the 1 Rotor Miata

The Miata Mazda should have built. 70 Pounds of Rotary Fury

The Miata Mazda should have built. 70 Pounds of Rotary Fury

Building the World’s Fastest Rotary Dragster! Can the 12 Rotor be the first to 5 seconds?

Building the World’s Fastest Rotary Dragster! Can the 12 Rotor be the first to 5 seconds?

Dropping the 12 Rotor into a Miata! Will It Fit?!

Dropping the 12 Rotor into a Miata! Will It Fit?!

Turbo 12 Rotor Screams to 9,000 RPM - Ready for the Dyno!

Turbo 12 Rotor Screams to 9,000 RPM - Ready for the Dyno!

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@RobDahm.


Popular blog post More »


Comments