Skill Up - @SkillUp

Published: August 05, 2026 | @Australia

After Halo Campaign Evolved, do we want/need a Halo 2 Remaster? | FPS Ep #101

After Halo Campaign Evolved, do we want/need a Halo 2 Remaster? | FPS Ep #101

Xbox hardware sales drop 30% + Halo Remake reviews are in | This Week in Videogames

Xbox hardware sales drop 30% + Halo Remake reviews are in | This Week in Videogames

Halo: Campaign Evolved - Review

Halo: Campaign Evolved - Review

Bethesda announce Fallout 5, New Vegas remaster + our website turns one! | This Week in Videogames

Bethesda announce Fallout 5, New Vegas remaster + our website turns one! | This Week in Videogames

I recommend: Splatoon Raiders (Review)

I recommend: Splatoon Raiders (Review)

Is modern gaming cooked? | Friends Per Second #99

Is modern gaming cooked? | Friends Per Second #99

Xbox workers fight back against layoffs as 1600 jobs still to be axed  | This Week in Videogames

Xbox workers fight back against layoffs as 1600 jobs still to be axed | This Week in Videogames

Microsoft guts id Software, sacks 3200 people & drops 5 studios in 'Reset' | This Week in Videogames

Microsoft guts id Software, sacks 3200 people & drops 5 studios in 'Reset' | This Week in Videogames

Austin strongly recommends: Assassin's Creed Black Flag: Resynced (Review)

Austin strongly recommends: Assassin's Creed Black Flag: Resynced (Review)

The Blood of Dawnwalker is much more than its Witcher 3 inspirations (Hands-On Impressions)

The Blood of Dawnwalker is much more than its Witcher 3 inspirations (Hands-On Impressions)

Sony ditches physical media, but will gamers ditch Sony in response? | FPS Podcast #98

Sony ditches physical media, but will gamers ditch Sony in response? | FPS Podcast #98

Sony abandoning discs is a new low for them, and a dark day for videogames | This Week in Videogames

Sony abandoning discs is a new low for them, and a dark day for videogames | This Week in Videogames

I absolutely loved playing Ace Combat 8: Wings of Theve (Hands-on Impressions)

I absolutely loved playing Ace Combat 8: Wings of Theve (Hands-on Impressions)

Resonance is a very different Plague Tale experience (Hands-On Impressions)

Resonance is a very different Plague Tale experience (Hands-On Impressions)

Sony brings down the axe on Bungie + GTA VI pricing and Xbox price hikes | This Week in Videogames

Sony brings down the axe on Bungie + GTA VI pricing and Xbox price hikes | This Week in Videogames

I recommend: Star Fox (2026) - Review

I recommend: Star Fox (2026) - Review

The honeymoon is over as Xbox prepares to close multiple studios | Friends Per Second #97

The honeymoon is over as Xbox prepares to close multiple studios | Friends Per Second #97

Xbox is abandoning some of its most talented studios (again) | This Week in Videogames

Xbox is abandoning some of its most talented studios (again) | This Week in Videogames

All the biggest news and reveals from Summer Games, Xbox & Nintendo | This Week in Videogames

All the biggest news and reveals from Summer Games, Xbox & Nintendo | This Week in Videogames

We asked the God of War Laufey Game Director about that cube.... | Friends Per Second #96

We asked the God of War Laufey Game Director about that cube.... | Friends Per Second #96

All the biggest news and reveals from the 2026 Sony State of Play | This Week in Videogames

All the biggest news and reveals from the 2026 Sony State of Play | This Week in Videogames

Austin strongly recommends: Lego Batman - Legacy of the Dark Knight (Review)

Austin strongly recommends: Lego Batman - Legacy of the Dark Knight (Review)

Sony, you're making a huge mistake | This Week in Videogames

Sony, you're making a huge mistake | This Week in Videogames

I recommend: 007 First Light (Review)

I recommend: 007 First Light (Review)

Sony is back in the exclusives business - will Xbox follow next? | Friends Per Second #95

Sony is back in the exclusives business - will Xbox follow next? | Friends Per Second #95

The end of Destiny 2 + Warhorse announces Lord of the Rings RPG | This Week in Videogames

The end of Destiny 2 + Warhorse announces Lord of the Rings RPG | This Week in Videogames

Even more ambitious than we thought - Assassin's Creed Black Flag Resynced (Hands-On Impressions)

Even more ambitious than we thought - Assassin's Creed Black Flag Resynced (Hands-On Impressions)

I recommend: Forza Horizon 6 (Review)

I recommend: Forza Horizon 6 (Review)

Massive Bungie write-down, Switch 2 price hike + Subnautica 2 is here | This Week in Videogames

Massive Bungie write-down, Switch 2 price hike + Subnautica 2 is here | This Week in Videogames

We asked the Mixtape devs how they made 2026's highest rated game | Friends Per Second #94

We asked the Mixtape devs how they made 2026's highest rated game | Friends Per Second #94

I recommend: Mixtape (Review)

I recommend: Mixtape (Review)

New (weird looking) Star Fox remake revealed + Xbox kills Gaming Copilot | This Week in Videogames

New (weird looking) Star Fox remake revealed + Xbox kills Gaming Copilot | This Week in Videogames

Xbox hardware sales drop 33% (again) + Steam Controller reviews are in | This Week in Videogames

Xbox hardware sales drop 33% (again) + Steam Controller reviews are in | This Week in Videogames

I recommend: The Steam Controller (2026) - Review

I recommend: The Steam Controller (2026) - Review

So far, the new Xbox boss is saying (and doing ) the right things | Friends Per Second #93

So far, the new Xbox boss is saying (and doing ) the right things | Friends Per Second #93

Xbox considering return to exclusives + AC Black Flag Resynced revealed | This Week in Videogames

Xbox considering return to exclusives + AC Black Flag Resynced revealed | This Week in Videogames

I strongly recommend: Saros (Review)

I strongly recommend: Saros (Review)

I recommend: Diablo IV - Lord of Hatred (Review)

I recommend: Diablo IV - Lord of Hatred (Review)

Report: Xbox boss says Gamepass too expensive + Starfield crashing PS5s | This Week in Videogames

Report: Xbox boss says Gamepass too expensive + Starfield crashing PS5s | This Week in Videogames

I recommend: Pragmata (Review)

I recommend: Pragmata (Review)

These PS5 price hikes are a serious problem | Friends Per Second #92

These PS5 price hikes are a serious problem | Friends Per Second #92

Starfield's latest expansion underwhelms + Pokemon Champions | This Week in Videogames

Starfield's latest expansion underwhelms + Pokemon Champions | This Week in Videogames

Forza Horizon 6's Japan is absolutely stunning (Hands-On Impressions)

Forza Horizon 6's Japan is absolutely stunning (Hands-On Impressions)

I strongly recommend: Crimson Desert (Review)

I strongly recommend: Crimson Desert (Review)

The Crimson Desert Comeback is Insane + Massive PS5  Price Hike | This Week in Videogames

The Crimson Desert Comeback is Insane + Massive PS5 Price Hike | This Week in Videogames

Exclusive: Crimson Desert voice actors react to the game's reviews and INSANE reception | FPS #91

Exclusive: Crimson Desert voice actors react to the game's reviews and INSANE reception | FPS #91

SAROS: more approachable, still brilliant (Austin's hands-on impressions)

SAROS: more approachable, still brilliant (Austin's hands-on impressions)

New Xbox boss wants to make Gamepass cheaper + Marathon reviews are in  | This Week in Videogames

New Xbox boss wants to make Gamepass cheaper + Marathon reviews are in | This Week in Videogames

Crimson Desert reviews are in + Nvidia DLSS 5 creates a new meme template | This Week in Videogames

Crimson Desert reviews are in + Nvidia DLSS 5 creates a new meme template | This Week in Videogames

Crimson Desert is the most hyped game since Elden Ring - can it deliver? | FPS #90

Crimson Desert is the most hyped game since Elden Ring - can it deliver? | FPS #90

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@SkillUp.


Popular blog post More »


Comments