The Backyard Scientist - @TheBackyardScientist

Published: August 05, 2026 | @United States

Testing  @ColumbiaSportswear Omni-MAX shoes vs. the slipperiest materials​. #columbiapartner

Testing @ColumbiaSportswear Omni-MAX shoes vs. the slipperiest materials​. #columbiapartner

The secret technique I used to make this axe

The secret technique I used to make this axe

Warmest jacket vs Coldest temperature

Warmest jacket vs Coldest temperature

The most painful plant in New Zealand

The most painful plant in New Zealand

ONLY 1 MORE SUBSCRIBER!!

ONLY 1 MORE SUBSCRIBER!!

DIY laser cutter #shorts

DIY laser cutter #shorts

Could you Survive a Blast from the Worlds Biggest Vortex Cannon?

Could you Survive a Blast from the Worlds Biggest Vortex Cannon?

Don't Smoke in pure oxygen

Don't Smoke in pure oxygen

Laser Vs Diamond

Laser Vs Diamond

I built a Bear Trap that can cut you in half

I built a Bear Trap that can cut you in half

Trim Trees with a Laser

Trim Trees with a Laser

I built a Cotton Candy Gun

I built a Cotton Candy Gun

chip

chip

Laser Cleaner Lifehacks

Laser Cleaner Lifehacks

Titanium has a dirty secret

Titanium has a dirty secret

400mph Rocket Knife

400mph Rocket Knife

This is why potato cannons are dangerous.

This is why potato cannons are dangerous.

Devil's Toothpaste Squirtgun (exploded)

Devil's Toothpaste Squirtgun (exploded)

fire death machine - i made a rocket

fire death machine - i made a rocket

Gas powering things that should NOT be gas powered

Gas powering things that should NOT be gas powered

Dangerous Toys - Gas Powered Pogo Stick from 1960's

Dangerous Toys - Gas Powered Pogo Stick from 1960's

DIY induction heater that can BOIL STEEL

DIY induction heater that can BOIL STEEL

I Touched the Worlds Most Painful Plant - Gympie Gympie (The Suicide Plant)

I Touched the Worlds Most Painful Plant - Gympie Gympie (The Suicide Plant)

20000 Volts Vs a Pickle

20000 Volts Vs a Pickle

We Made Kids Toys Extra Dangerous

We Made Kids Toys Extra Dangerous

Pouring Molten Aluminum from 50 feet! What will happen?

Pouring Molten Aluminum from 50 feet! What will happen?

I Made a Gun that Punches through ANYTHING

I Made a Gun that Punches through ANYTHING

We Defibrillated a Steak

We Defibrillated a Steak

The Impossible Fire pit Tornado

The Impossible Fire pit Tornado

Blowing FIRE RINGS underwater

Blowing FIRE RINGS underwater

200 Watt car mounted laser!

200 Watt car mounted laser!

Can a Motor run on BEANS?

Can a Motor run on BEANS?

Claymore Roomba Hide & Seek!

Claymore Roomba Hide & Seek!

Making Petrified Lightning ...with electricity??

Making Petrified Lightning ...with electricity??

Molten Aluminum vs. π˜› 𝘏 𝘌   𝘊 𝘜 π˜‰ 𝘌

Molten Aluminum vs. π˜› 𝘏 𝘌 𝘊 𝘜 π˜‰ 𝘌

Don't Put Wet Rocks In A Campfire

Don't Put Wet Rocks In A Campfire

Molten Aluminum Volcano [ERUPTION]

Molten Aluminum Volcano [ERUPTION]

Melting and combining 19 elements! Does it make a Super-Alloy?!

Melting and combining 19 elements! Does it make a Super-Alloy?!

We made a Drone to Toilet Paper houses!

We made a Drone to Toilet Paper houses!

Plugging things in that SHOULD NOT be plugged in

Plugging things in that SHOULD NOT be plugged in

Potato cannon powered glider!

Potato cannon powered glider!

Is Molten Aluminum Bulletproof?

Is Molten Aluminum Bulletproof?

Gallium Vs High Pressure Tank

Gallium Vs High Pressure Tank

Impossible Water Fountain - DIY

Impossible Water Fountain - DIY

How 'Bright' is Deadly Radiation?

How 'Bright' is Deadly Radiation?

Balloon Brain Teaser

Balloon Brain Teaser

Its like Liquid Nitrogen - but Fire!

Its like Liquid Nitrogen - but Fire!

I made the Scorpion From GAME OF THRONES and its CRAZY

I made the Scorpion From GAME OF THRONES and its CRAZY

Fortnite Boom Bow IRL - BOOM or BUST?

Fortnite Boom Bow IRL - BOOM or BUST?

Burning stuff with a giant fresnel lens + how a DLP projector works

Burning stuff with a giant fresnel lens + how a DLP projector works

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@TheBackyardScientist.


Popular blog post More »


Comments