X-Findings @xfindings

Published: August 09, 2026 | @Latvia

Powerful Magnet 🧲 X-Findings

Powerful Magnet 🧲 X-Findings

Big problems with this find...

Big problems with this find...

1812 Napoleon War Medal 🏅

1812 Napoleon War Medal 🏅

NAPOLEON MEDAL 1812 🏅 Look where and how I found it! At last I am rich!

NAPOLEON MEDAL 1812 🏅 Look where and how I found it! At last I am rich!

This is what happiness looks like... ❌ FINDINGS

This is what happiness looks like... ❌ FINDINGS

GOLD COINS 🪙 This is the best find you could ever dream of...

GOLD COINS 🪙 This is the best find you could ever dream of...

Heart-Shaped Gold Nugget • ❌ FINDINGS

Heart-Shaped Gold Nugget • ❌ FINDINGS

GOLDEN FOSSILS 👀 I was jumping with excitement at these priceless finds!

GOLDEN FOSSILS 👀 I was jumping with excitement at these priceless finds!

Finding something like this in the forest is a great luck ❌ FINDINGS

Finding something like this in the forest is a great luck ❌ FINDINGS

TREASURE FOUND LIVE ❌ FINDINGS

TREASURE FOUND LIVE ❌ FINDINGS

Black Pit Treasure • ❌ FINDINGS

Black Pit Treasure • ❌ FINDINGS

Walrus People entire winter losing their gold in this icy pit • ❌ FINDINGS

Walrus People entire winter losing their gold in this icy pit • ❌ FINDINGS

Full video can shock a little bit 😲

Full video can shock a little bit 😲

🥶 I find and rescue frozen in the river... ❌FINDINGS

🥶 I find and rescue frozen in the river... ❌FINDINGS

I dug the ground like a mole for this ancient gold find!

I dug the ground like a mole for this ancient gold find!

Beautiful finds 🫠

Beautiful finds 🫠

Poor Frozen Black cutie 🥶

Poor Frozen Black cutie 🥶

Rescued from under the ice 🧊

Rescued from under the ice 🧊

This is not a donut 😱

This is not a donut 😱

Useful Winter Finding 🥶

Useful Winter Finding 🥶

Useful Winter Finding! 🛷⛄

Useful Winter Finding! 🛷⛄

It's Came out of the snow

It's Came out of the snow

Saved this little pink ball of fur from under the snow

Saved this little pink ball of fur from under the snow

How interesting 🙀

How interesting 🙀

X-Findings 🪾

X-Findings 🪾

X-Findings 🦈

X-Findings 🦈

X-Findings 🐽

X-Findings 🐽

Words can't describe it! 🤯

Words can't describe it! 🤯

Small jet engine finds anything under the snow ❄️

Small jet engine finds anything under the snow ❄️

Treasure under the stones 🤯

Treasure under the stones 🤯

X-Findings 🥚

X-Findings 🥚

X-Findings in the Sandbox

X-Findings in the Sandbox

X-Finds 🐁

X-Finds 🐁

X-Finds 🐣

X-Finds 🐣

X-Findings 👩‍⚕️

X-Findings 👩‍⚕️

X-Findings 🤯

X-Findings 🤯

X-Findings 🦈

X-Findings 🦈

X-Findings 🐴

X-Findings 🐴

X-Findings ♥️

X-Findings ♥️

X-Findings 🫟

X-Findings 🫟

X-Findings 🦊🐰

X-Findings 🦊🐰

X-Findings 👾

X-Findings 👾

X-Findings 🧑‍🎄

X-Findings 🧑‍🎄

X-Findings 🧑‍🎄

X-Findings 🧑‍🎄

X-Findings 🦎

X-Findings 🦎

X-Findings 🦈

X-Findings 🦈

X-Findings 🫟

X-Findings 🫟

X-Findings 🎅

X-Findings 🎅

X-Findings 🐒

X-Findings 🐒

X-Findings 🦵

X-Findings 🦵

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@xfindings.



#vaporjogjakarta #mencatatsejarah #patreonlinks #blogspot


Popular blog post More »


Comments