X-Finds @xfinds

Published: August 09, 2026 | @Latvia

Lost Banknotes are easy to Find πŸ’Έ X-Finds

Lost Banknotes are easy to Find πŸ’Έ X-Finds

1800s Artifact really working for gold searching 😱 X-Finds

1800s Artifact really working for gold searching 😱 X-Finds

Rare Treasure πŸͺŽ X-Finds

Rare Treasure πŸͺŽ X-Finds

After magnet fishing... πŸ˜‚ X-Finds

After magnet fishing... πŸ˜‚ X-Finds

Rusty Iron, Gold and Silver 😱 X-Finds

Rusty Iron, Gold and Silver 😱 X-Finds

It's really working for Gold 😱 X-Finds

It's really working for Gold 😱 X-Finds

Next-Level Treasure Hunting ❌ X-Finds

Next-Level Treasure Hunting ❌ X-Finds

Treasure Grabber πŸͺŽ X-Finds

Treasure Grabber πŸͺŽ X-Finds

Running on water, it's possible if you found gold 🀣 X-Finds

Running on water, it's possible if you found gold 🀣 X-Finds

Sea poop πŸ’© X-Finds

Sea poop πŸ’© X-Finds

Smallest gun ever found πŸ”« X-Finds

Smallest gun ever found πŸ”« X-Finds

10 KG of Copper πŸ‘ X-Finds

10 KG of Copper πŸ‘ X-Finds

Even in the sewer... Gold is Gold! πŸ˜† X-Finds

Even in the sewer... Gold is Gold! πŸ˜† X-Finds

X-Finds - Dig Finds 🎡 (Official Music Video)

X-Finds - Dig Finds 🎡 (Official Music Video)

100kg Silver chain found on the beach ⛓️ X-Finds

100kg Silver chain found on the beach ⛓️ X-Finds

Sword or Cross? πŸ€” X-Finds

Sword or Cross? πŸ€” X-Finds

They told me, that shamans operate here, but I didn’t believe it... πŸ’€ X-Finds

They told me, that shamans operate here, but I didn’t believe it... πŸ’€ X-Finds

X-Finds in Egypt

X-Finds in Egypt

We all need a find like this! πŸ€” X-Finds

We all need a find like this! πŸ€” X-Finds

River Gold catcher (Baryte) +1kg in a day 🀫 X-Finds

River Gold catcher (Baryte) +1kg in a day 🀫 X-Finds

Beginning of my rich life πŸ’° X-Finds

Beginning of my rich life πŸ’° X-Finds

Holy seashells 🀯 X-Finds

Holy seashells 🀯 X-Finds

Treasure Hunter's Dream come true! ❌ FINDS

Treasure Hunter's Dream come true! ❌ FINDS

$3000 well spent! ❌ FINDS

$3000 well spent! ❌ FINDS

Numismatist's Π’reasure • ❌ FINDS

Numismatist's Π’reasure • ❌ FINDS

Gold in the Black ice pit • ❌ FINDS

Gold in the Black ice pit • ❌ FINDS

Dinosaur Tooth Finally Found? πŸ¦–

Dinosaur Tooth Finally Found? πŸ¦–

The First bullets were so big 🀯

The First bullets were so big 🀯

Tankers lost part of their tank in 1944... 😬

Tankers lost part of their tank in 1944... 😬

This silver is worth as much as my 2 cars!

This silver is worth as much as my 2 cars!

Kids Trap found 😱

Kids Trap found 😱

🀯 Crazy Treasure hunter Attack

🀯 Crazy Treasure hunter Attack

♦️ The Whole Country was looking for that Pink Diamond I found tonight!

♦️ The Whole Country was looking for that Pink Diamond I found tonight!

πŸ’²10000 I had them in my hands until the videographer stole them...

πŸ’²10000 I had them in my hands until the videographer stole them...

All Pirates feared this blade... 🏴‍☠️

All Pirates feared this blade... 🏴‍☠️

Real Ancient Find πŸ‘‰πŸ€―πŸ‘ˆ

Real Ancient Find πŸ‘‰πŸ€―πŸ‘ˆ

X-Finds - Soul's Finds 🎡 (Official Music Video)

X-Finds - Soul's Finds 🎡 (Official Music Video)

Rare GOLD Medal πŸ…

Rare GOLD Medal πŸ…

This piece of dirt can worthπŸ’²100.000

This piece of dirt can worthπŸ’²100.000

Quest that rewarded with Treasure!

Quest that rewarded with Treasure!

Never seen such monsters before... πŸ‘Ύ

Never seen such monsters before... πŸ‘Ύ

Gold warmed my hands πŸ€‘

Gold warmed my hands πŸ€‘

The DRONE brought me MONEY πŸ’Έ

The DRONE brought me MONEY πŸ’Έ

My DRONE caught SANTA πŸŽ…

My DRONE caught SANTA πŸŽ…

Dangerous find ⛏️ using the drone I found it

Dangerous find ⛏️ using the drone I found it

Look what I stumbled into! πŸ₯Ά

Look what I stumbled into! πŸ₯Ά

The Lord of the Rings in real life! ⭕

The Lord of the Rings in real life! ⭕

MOUNTAIN OF CORPSE! This eerie place in the forest, that's what historians call it...

MOUNTAIN OF CORPSE! This eerie place in the forest, that's what historians call it...

I TOLD YOU this forest would make me rich, but you didn't believe me! πŸ˜‚

I TOLD YOU this forest would make me rich, but you didn't believe me! πŸ˜‚

Unreal gold has been found! 🀯

Unreal gold has been found! 🀯

Watch more videos from youtube.com/@xfinds.



#zdorovyenacii #lirikterini #moviezondra #blogspot


Popular blog post More »


Comments